Monday, March 3, 2008

A picture is worth a thousand...dollars!


OK maybe not always, but in my line of work, pictures are a must. I take them to show sellers and Realtors what Staging Homes can do. Here are some pictures I took of homes I've recently Staged. The homes were vacant, with a moderate amount of furnishings and accents, I added coziness and made it feel more like a home!

Staging is so much fun, I absolutely love it. This past weekend, I helped a a close friend arrange some furniture in her living room. She had all the right tools to work with it just took time to create the right look. We opened up her living space, added a few pieces with colors she chose and viola! it was perfect. She loves her new living room! I can Stage for any occasion.

Call Jennifer Taylor, Staging Consultant
(205)824-4529 or 616-1055

No comments: