Thursday, April 24, 2008

Freshen up and sell faster!

This is my Mom's home. This home was built in the '50s and has been in our family for nearly 40 years. I, with my older brother and Mom lived in this house in the late '70s. It was cozy then, quaint and very much home. Recently Mom and her husband bought a new home with smaller yard in McCalla. They put this home on the market in February. This house has always been cozy, but when emptied of the furnishing was sad and lifeless. I added some furniture, some accents and it got it's life back. Now it has a story to tell.
Let me do the same for your empty home. With freshening and accents, plants and just the right touch, an empty home will come to life and allow the buyer to feel like they could move right in.
Call me today, I'd love to Stage your listing!!! See my pictures before and after. See what Staging can do you for listing.

Jennifer Taylor,
Ready, Set, Sell!
(205)616-1055







No comments: